Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- Friday Video: Two more low-cost, ARM-based, embedded-Linux development boards from ODROID and Google
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Altera adds Avago MicroPOD optical interconnects to FPGA package to handle bidirectional 100Gbps Ethernet
- Today’s Apple iPhone 4S intro emphasizes apps. Built-in apps
- Collaboration is key to making DFM work at 28nm and below
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Category Archives: imec
I recently covered the groundbreaking WIOMING 3D chip design done by CEA-Imec in conjunction with ST-Ericsson. (See “3D Week: Wide I/O SDRAM, Network on Chip, Multicore, TSV, Asynchronous Logic—3D SoC stack from CEA-Leti and ST-Ericsson hits all the advanced notes. … Continue reading
Cadence collaboration produces TSMC Reference Flow 12.0 and Analog-Mixed-Signal (AMS) Reference Flow v2.0 for 28nm including ESL and 3D TSV DFT support
Today’s the first day of DAC and Cadence is sponsoring a 20nm development panel and lunch at the Omni Hotel adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center. At the same time, Cadence and TSMC have been cooperating on the TSMC … Continue reading