Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- 3D Week: Wide I/O SDRAM, Network on Chip, Multicore, TSV, Asynchronous Logic—3D SoC stack from CEA-Leti and ST-Ericsson hits all the advanced notes. Can you say “Tour de Force”?
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- What can you do with 45nm SOI? A lot, it turns out
- Collaboration is key to making DFM work at 28nm and below
- What else can you do with IBM’s 45nm SOI process? More games, the Cell processor, and photonics
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Scaling the 20nm peaks to look at the 14nm cliff, Part 1: Tom Beckley from Cadence maps the challenges of advanced node design at ISQED
- Friday Video: The Easter Egg in the Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: 1080p
Sparkfun Electronics in Boulder, Colorado runs a new-product video every Friday. Today, the video features a board-level product called a HackHD, which is essentially the electronic guts of a $199.99 GoPro rugged camcorder. The HackHD sells for $159.95. As usual, … Continue reading