Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- What can you do with 45nm SOI? A lot, it turns out
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- 3D Week: Wide I/O SDRAM, Network on Chip, Multicore, TSV, Asynchronous Logic—3D SoC stack from CEA-Leti and ST-Ericsson hits all the advanced notes. Can you say “Tour de Force”?
- EDA360 and the brand new Hewlett-Packard 15C Limited Edition RPN pocket scientific calculator
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- Scaling the 20nm peaks to look at the 14nm cliff, Part 1: Tom Beckley from Cadence maps the challenges of advanced node design at ISQED
- 3D Thursday: Intel Penwell SoC for mobile phones employs POP (package-on-package) LPDDR2 SDRAM to reduce power
- What else can you do with IBM’s 45nm SOI process? More games, the Cell processor, and photonics
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Accelera
Free Webinar teaches you how to mix C, C++, SystemC, and SystemVerilog verification models within UVM—October 20
Our world is filled with mixed verification models and that fact isn’t going to change soon. If you would like to learn how to efficiently combine mixed verification models to work within the Accelera Universal Verification Methodology (UVM), then there’s … Continue reading
Accelera and OSCI (the SystemC standardization guys) announced their intent to merge this last week. Interoperability standards at multiple levels are important, so this is indeed an important announcement. Stan Krolikoski, Group Director for EDA/IP Standards & Interoperability at Cadence, … Continue reading
Adam Sherilog Sherer, the Cadence Incisive Product Management Director, just published a blog about his experience in calling on several existing customers to discuss UVM (The Universal Verification Methodology being developed under Accelera’s banner). (“We Want UVM 1.0! When Do … Continue reading