Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Generation-jumping 2.5D Xilinx Virtex-7 2000T FPGA delivers 1,954,560 logic cells using 6.8 BILLION transistors (UPDATED!)
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- 3-processor SoC for digital still cameras incorporates an ARM 1136J-S RISC processor core plus separate image and video processors
- How Skyera developed the 44Tbyte, enterprise-class Skyhawk SSD from the ground up. A System Realization story.
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Accelera
Free Webinar teaches you how to mix C, C++, SystemC, and SystemVerilog verification models within UVM—October 20
Our world is filled with mixed verification models and that fact isn’t going to change soon. If you would like to learn how to efficiently combine mixed verification models to work within the Accelera Universal Verification Methodology (UVM), then there’s … Continue reading
Accelera and OSCI (the SystemC standardization guys) announced their intent to merge this last week. Interoperability standards at multiple levels are important, so this is indeed an important announcement. Stan Krolikoski, Group Director for EDA/IP Standards & Interoperability at Cadence, … Continue reading
Adam Sherilog Sherer, the Cadence Incisive Product Management Director, just published a blog about his experience in calling on several existing customers to discuss UVM (The Universal Verification Methodology being developed under Accelera’s banner). (“We Want UVM 1.0! When Do … Continue reading