Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- 3D Thursday: A look at some genuine 3D NAND cells, courtesy of Micron
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Generation-jumping 2.5D Xilinx Virtex-7 2000T FPGA delivers 1,954,560 logic cells using 6.8 BILLION transistors (UPDATED!)
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: CDNLive!
This week at CDNLive!, Cadence President and CEO Lip-Bu Tan used a video from GoPro in his keynote speech. (For a summary of this speech, see “CDNLive! – Lip-Bu Tan Keynote Cites Semiconductor Growth Drivers” by Richard Goering.) In case … Continue reading
By the numbers: 20nm (and 40nm, 32nm, 28nm, and 14nm) design to be discussed in technical detail at next week’s CDNLive! conference in Silicon Valley
There’s still time to register for CDNLive!, which is being held on March 13 and 14 at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, California so let me give you a few numbers to whet your appetite: 40nm, 32nm, 28nm, 20nm, … Continue reading
If you are an EDA consultant looking for clients, then marketing takes a chunk of your time. How about some prime face time in front of hundreds of prospects? If you are an expert in working with Cadence EDA tools … Continue reading
CDNLive! Silicon Valley 2012 takes place on March 13-14 next year (and the end of this year is coming fast!) in San Jose, California. If you’re just itching to tell people about your design experience, then CDNLive! might be just … Continue reading