Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- The other shoe drops: Altera introduces SoC FPGA, mates ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor complex with FPGA fabric
- TI Stellaris LaunchPad eval board features ARM Cortex-M4F. Intro price: $4.99. Get yours now.
- ARM Cortex-A15—does this processor IP core need a new category…Superstar IP?
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- Itching to try out the Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP? Ask your doctor if Zedboard is right for you
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: GHz
How do you break the GHz barrier with ARM Cortex-A15 processor cores? Another chance to get a leg up on your SoC Realization competitors at ARM TechCon 2011
On Tuesday, October 25, you will learn how Texas Instruments and Cadence goosed the ARM Cortex-A15 processor core into the GHz+ range using an end-to-end digital design flow that includes physical-aware logic synthesis, DFT, timing optimization, optimized CTS (clock-tree synthesis), … Continue reading