Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Friday Video: Two more low-cost, ARM-based, embedded-Linux development boards from ODROID and Google
- 3D Thursday: More on the Xilinx Virtex 7 with 2.5D tiling. Wave of the future or stopgap measure?
- 3D Thursday: Power is a killer app for TI’s PowerStack 3D packaging—parasitics vanish
- Itching to try out the Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP? Ask your doctor if Zedboard is right for you
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: GSA
My first panelist to speak on last week’s 3D IC panel at the 9th International SoC Conference in Newport Beach was Herb Reiter, generally known as “Mr. 3D.” Herb knows everyone in the industry connected to anything 3D. He’s been … Continue reading
3D Thursday: 3D-IC Design Tools and Services Tour Guide is just in time for DAC. You can download a copy now.
The GSA has just issued a 3D-IC tools and services guide in time for DAC. This 62-page guide provides eight pages of background info on the state of 3D assembly technology based on public information like that provided by Xilinx … Continue reading
Just got an email from the GSA (www.gsaglobal.org) that it is working on a report titled “3D IC Architecture: A Natural Evolution” to be published in the second half of the year. Currently, the document is merely an abstract that … Continue reading
Video: Cadence CMO John Bruggeman speaks about EDA360 and the Three Realizations (System, SoC, and Silicon)
Last month at the GSA Emerging Opportunities Expo and Conference held in Santa Clara, Cadence CMO John Bruggeman found himself on a panel (From MIDs to Base Stations – Where Mobility Infrastructure Meets Innovation) with representatives from four hardware and … Continue reading