Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- EDA360 and the brand new Hewlett-Packard 15C Limited Edition RPN pocket scientific calculator
- 3D Thursday: 40G and 100G optical Ethernet—Killer 3D app? Perhaps. Compelling? Definitely.
- Are FinFETs inevitable at 20nm? “Yes, no, maybe” says Professor Chenming Hu
- Want to know more about the Micron Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC)? How about its terabit/sec data rate?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Honeycomb
Brent Rose has just published a tremendously insightful article on the PC World Web site about the current lack of Android 3.0 Honeycomb apps. He starts the article by nothing that there were few Honeycomb-optimized android apps at the February … Continue reading
This CNET blog covers an interview with Nvidia’s CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. It caught my eye over the weekend. In the blog entry, Huang gives his opinion and reasons why Android-based tablet sales trail those of Apple’s iPads. Huang has an … Continue reading