Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- TI Stellaris LaunchPad eval board features ARM Cortex-M4F. Intro price: $4.99. Get yours now.
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- The other shoe drops: Altera introduces SoC FPGA, mates ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor complex with FPGA fabric
- Itching to try out the Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP? Ask your doctor if Zedboard is right for you
- Friday Video: Learn the fundamentals of PCB design in 47 minutes, and enjoy it
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Hybrid Memory Cube
Add ARM, HP, and SK hynix to the growing list of companies in the Hybrid Memory Cube Consortium (HMCC). The three new members join the original founding companies, Micron and Samsung, along with Altera, IBM, Microsoft, Open-Silicon, and Xilinx plus … Continue reading
This week, IBM and Micron apparently made a joint announcement (or perhaps just IBM made an announcement) regarding the manufacture of Micron’s Hybrid Memory Cube. There are varying reports and I cannot find the original statements on either company’s Web … Continue reading
Last week at the 9th International SoC Conference in Newport Beach, I moderated a 3D IC panel that did a great job of exploring today’s state of the art for 3D IC development. I will be blogging the presentations made … Continue reading
Back in August, I wrote about the 3D SDRAM assembly called the Micron Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC, see “Want to know more about the Micron Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC)? How about its terabit/sec data rate?”) and I called it a … Continue reading