Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- 3D Thursday: A look at some genuine 3D NAND cells, courtesy of Micron
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- 3D Thursday: Generation-jumping 2.5D Xilinx Virtex-7 2000T FPGA delivers 1,954,560 logic cells using 6.8 BILLION transistors (UPDATED!)
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: i.MX
Friday Video (early): Hungry for more details of the Freescale i.MX6 with four ARM Cortex-A9 processors? Thought so. Here’s a 17-minute video with tons of technical details.
This video showing the Freescale quad-core i.MX6 SoC was posted by on http://www.engadget.com by Christopher Trout. (See previous EDA360 Insider blog “Freescale’s Multimedia Group mobilizing ARM Cortex-A15 for an imminent IC, demonstrates quad-core i.MX6 based on ARM Cortex-A9”) In 17 … Continue reading
Freescale’s Multimedia Group mobilizing ARM Cortex-A15 for an imminent IC, demonstrates quad-core i.MX6 based on ARM Cortex-A9
This article published today in EETimes Europe quotes Freescale’s Lisa Su, Senior VP and General Manager of the Networking and Multimedia Group, who says that her group will be announcing an SoC based on the ARM Cortex-A15 processor core in … Continue reading