Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- 3D Thursday: A look at some genuine 3D NAND cells, courtesy of Micron
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Generation-jumping 2.5D Xilinx Virtex-7 2000T FPGA delivers 1,954,560 logic cells using 6.8 BILLION transistors (UPDATED!)
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: iPhone 4
Apple reports selling $1B of iPhone 4S Smartphones in three days. Is apps-driven design working as well for you?
Apple announced today that it has sold more than 4 million iPhone 4S smartphones since first product availability on Friday. That’s 4 million units in three days selling for $199 at AT&T to $649 for an unlocked iPhone 4S bought … Continue reading
Friday Video: Macworld’s Jason Snell has a largely successful conversation with Apple’s Siri intelligent agent
Here’s an 11-minute video showing Macworld’s Editorial Director Jason Snell putting Apple’s Siri, the intelligent agent residing in the company’s new iPhone 4S, through some paces. This is a longer demo than the one at the iPhone 4S rollout and … Continue reading
Could 28nm be the gating factor for LTE handset deployment? Aftermath of the Apple iPhone 4S rollout
Yesterday, Apple introduced the iPhone 4S, an improved 3G phone. It’s not the 4G LTE phone many were expecting. Anand Lal Shimpi of http://www.Anandtech.com immediately published an article with a really interesting conjecture: LTE handsets await a mainstream 28nm process … Continue reading
With much of the expected fanfare, Apple introduced its next iPhone: the 4S. The iPhone 4S is a world phone with both GSM and CDMA capabilities, but it’s not a 4G phone. However, that probably doesn’t matter. With its usual … Continue reading