Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3-processor SoC for digital still cameras incorporates an ARM 1136J-S RISC processor core plus separate image and video processors
- 3D Thursday: Generation-jumping 2.5D Xilinx Virtex-7 2000T FPGA delivers 1,954,560 logic cells using 6.8 BILLION transistors (UPDATED!)
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How Skyera developed the 44Tbyte, enterprise-class Skyhawk SSD from the ground up. A System Realization story.
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: NASA
Hip Hop and NASA? Whoda’ thunk it? Some fevered brain saw the connection between NASA and LMFAO.
The first untethered flight of NASA’s Morpheus vertical takeoff and landing vehicle ended quickly and badly. And then Morpheus exploded. As explained by the person who posted the following video on YouTube, “It appears to have had a guidance failure.” … Continue reading
Next month’s meeting of the Santa Clara chapter of the IEEE Computer Society is about the successful use of AI in design. Specifically, the talk by Professor Jason Lohn of Carnegie Mellon University, Silicon Valley Campus, is about the use … Continue reading
Friday Video: SpaceShipTwo is a perfect example of a way to “Think Different” for System and SoC Realization teams
Everyone knows that the way into space is to put a small capsule on top of a large amount of volatile fuel and launch it into space with a thunderous roar. Until the Space Transportation System (Space Shuttle) was developed. … Continue reading