Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Two more low-cost, ARM-based, embedded-Linux development boards from ODROID and Google
- 3D Thursday: Power is a killer app for TI’s PowerStack 3D packaging—parasitics vanish
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- 3D Thursday: More on the Xilinx Virtex 7 with 2.5D tiling. Wave of the future or stopgap measure?
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- ARM Cortex-A15—does this processor IP core need a new category…Superstar IP?
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Notebook
Vizio (!) introduces line of high-end Windows PCs and notebooks. Didn’t they didn’t read that “post-PC” memo?
Today, “America’s #1 LCD HDTV” vendor Vizio launched a line of sleek notebook, ultrabook, and all-in-one desktop PCs. Howzat? Isn’t Vizio familiar with the term “post-PC era”? What have they been smoking down there in Irvine? I think Vizio is … Continue reading