Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- EDA360 and the brand new Hewlett-Packard 15C Limited Edition RPN pocket scientific calculator
- 3D Week: Wide I/O SDRAM, Network on Chip, Multicore, TSV, Asynchronous Logic—3D SoC stack from CEA-Leti and ST-Ericsson hits all the advanced notes. Can you say “Tour de Force”?
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- What can you do with 45nm SOI? A lot, it turns out
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Scaling the 20nm peaks to look at the 14nm cliff, Part 1: Tom Beckley from Cadence maps the challenges of advanced node design at ISQED
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- What else can you do with IBM’s 45nm SOI process? More games, the Cell processor, and photonics
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Rapping
Dave Jones just posted this EE Rap on his EEVblog.com Web site. I gotta admit, rap is not my first choice in music (not even to first order of magnitude), but I sure appreciate it when the rap lyrics scroll … Continue reading