Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Intel Penwell SoC for mobile phones employs POP (package-on-package) LPDDR2 SDRAM to reduce power
- Itching to try out the Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP? Ask your doctor if Zedboard is right for you
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- TI Stellaris LaunchPad eval board features ARM Cortex-M4F. Intro price: $4.99. Get yours now.
- ARM Cortex-A15—does this processor IP core need a new category…Superstar IP?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi
Here’s a link to a very interesting and cool hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR achieved by stuffing a Raspberry Pi Linux-based single-board computer into an accessory battery grip. EDA360 Insider has covered the Raspberry Pi board before. … Continue reading
I just went to check about ordering an ARM-based Raspberry Pi computer board and Newark/Element14—the US distributor—has already sold out its initial allotment. Here are the specs: SoC Broadcom BCM2835 (CPU, GPU, DSP, and SDRAM) CPU: 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core … Continue reading
The Raspberry Pi foundation has announced that you can now order the Raspberry Pi Model B—a $35 single-board computer—from its distributors: Premier Farnell (Element14 in the US) and RS Components. If you’re not familiar with the RaspBerry Pi board, it’s a … Continue reading
The idea of a full-featured, ARM-based Linux board for $25 as an educational product is rapidly gaining traction and the Raspberry Pi organization is what’s driving the idea. The board’s based on a Broadcom chip. This video from ChipEstimate.com interviews … Continue reading
Although it’s not presented at a 3D story to the public, the Raspberry Pi Foundation’s $25 alpha board based on a 700MHz ARM 11 processor is very much 3D because there’s an SDRAM stacked on top of the processor. Why? … Continue reading