Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Friday Video: Two more low-cost, ARM-based, embedded-Linux development boards from ODROID and Google
- 3D Thursday: More on the Xilinx Virtex 7 with 2.5D tiling. Wave of the future or stopgap measure?
- 3D Thursday: Power is a killer app for TI’s PowerStack 3D packaging—parasitics vanish
- Itching to try out the Xilinx Zynq-7000 EPP? Ask your doctor if Zedboard is right for you
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: San Diego
Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
(You do not know how hard it was to write that headline.) Let’s say you need a really small exploration vehicle to check out the ruins of a natural disaster to search for survivors. Nature has been at this design … Continue reading
3D Thursday: Electronics Component and Technologies Conference in San Diego features several 3D learning opportunities. May 29-June 1.
The Electronics Component and Technologies Conference being held in San Diego on May 29-June 1 will provide you with several significant opportunities to come up to speed on 3D IC assembly and related topics including: Session 1 on 3D Interconnect … Continue reading