Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- Friday Video: Two more low-cost, ARM-based, embedded-Linux development boards from ODROID and Google
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3D Thursday: Altera adds Avago MicroPOD optical interconnects to FPGA package to handle bidirectional 100Gbps Ethernet
- Collaboration is key to making DFM work at 28nm and below
- Today’s Apple iPhone 4S intro emphasizes apps. Built-in apps
- ARM drops Cortex-A7 core on unsuspecting market, devastates low-power SoC and application-processor landscapes. What’s it all mean?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Spice
Meaty new book on Mixed-Signal SoC Design, Verification and Implementation Methodology is nearly ready
Is your current SoC project a mixed-signal design? If not, chances are good that the next one will be. That’s because there’s been an evolution in SoC design from pure digital to analog/mixed-signal (AMS) designs over the past several years … Continue reading
Here’s the most unlikely Android app I can imagine: a fully realized circuit simulator created for touch-screen use on Android phones and tablets. How geeky can you get? The $10 app is named EveryCircuit. It was written by Igor Vytyaz … Continue reading
Cadence just published a story about working with IBM on developing advanced Spice-level simulation models for IBM’s advanced SOI (silicon on insulator) IC processes to achieve better correlation between the circuit simulation results and the actual silicon. Now you only … Continue reading