Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 20nm 28nm Altera Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ASIC Cadence Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones EDA EDPS FinFET Flash FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries IBM Intel iPhone Jim Hogan Linux Low Power microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Nvidia Qualcomm Samsung SDRAM SoC STMicroelectronics Texas Instruments TSMC USB verification Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Nvidia Tegra 3 based on five ARM Cortex-A9 cores is mobile processor of the year declares Microprocessor Report
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- 3D Thursday: A look at some genuine 3D NAND cells, courtesy of Micron
- How Skyera developed the 44Tbyte, enterprise-class Skyhawk SSD from the ground up. A System Realization story.
- Raspberry Pi + Canon = Camera Pi: ARM 11 and Linux hack of a Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- 3-processor SoC for digital still cameras incorporates an ARM 1136J-S RISC processor core plus separate image and video processors
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Toshiba
Hot Chips 24 in August will feature a 3D tutorial plus details of new chips from AMD, Intel, Xilinx, and more
This year’s Hot Chips conference takes place on August 24-29 in a new venue: The Flint Center for the Performing Arts in Cupertino, CA. On the afternoon of August 27, there’s a die-stacking tutorial with presentations from AMD, Amkor, SK … Continue reading
Memories now drive process technology and NAND Flash is the current main driver. So it’s no surprise that NAND Flash memories are the first to be produced at a process node below 20nm, which is precisely what Toshiba and SanDisk … Continue reading