With the presentations shaping up, Friday April 8 is shaping up to be 3D IC day at the Electronic Design Process Symposium (EDPS) being held in Monterey, California next month. Here’s the list of 3D presentations and panels:
- Biswadeep Chatterjee: Taxonomy Based Interactive Resource Allocation System
- Herb Reiter: Paradigm shift to 3D and its impact on design tools, standards and our ecosystem
- Rahul Deokar: What are the EDA design tool requirements to support 3D-IC Design
- Karen Chow: 3D-IC System Verification Methodology: Solutions and Challenges
- 3D-IC Panel: Real or Imaginary: what would speed adoption?
If you’re at all involved in chip development, you’d better register for EDPS now. 3D is hot this year and EDPS is striving to be at the forefront for its attendees. If you attended the 3D panel that I moderated at LSI Corp’s technology day last year, you already know how interesting this topic’s becoming. Registration rates go up in a week so click here to register now.