On the first day of this year’s International SoC Conference, November 2, I will be moderating a panel on 3D IC assembly. The panel’s title is “3D: Where are we today; Where are we going; and How will you get there with us?” and it features the best experts I can find on the topic of 3D IC integration. The panelist list so far includes:
1. Herb Reiter, President of EDA 2 ASIC, 3D consultant to GSA.
2. Samta Bansal, Product Marketing, Applied Silicon Realization, Cadence.
3. Steve Trimberger, Fellow, Xilinx.
4. Paul Hollingsworth, VP of Strategic Marketing, eSilicon.
5. Dr. Jingyi Zhang works, Broadcom.
This session will not be academic in nature. It will be based on real projects at the leading edge of commercial 3D IC manufacture. Please plan on attending!
Additional information about the conference is here: http://www.socconference.com/index.htm
The registration page is here: http://www.socconference.com/registration.htm