Verification takes a big chunk out of your development budget and one of the most difficult questions to answer about verification is: “When and how will I know if we’re done?”
If you want to know when you can stop spending your development treasury on verification, then metrics are your friends.
But perhaps metrics aren’t your friends at the moment. Then what? Well, then you need to get to know them in a more comfortable setting than the hothouse of active design. You need a fern bar for verification.
I can’t get you a fern bar, but here’s the next best thing: a free Webinar. Next week. November 3. Pretty soon, actually.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn answers to these questions:
- How do I best use the various aspects of code coverage?
- How can I understand and use FSM coverage?
- What are meaningful metrics for functional coverage?
- What is assertion coverage and where can I best apply this technique?
You will also learn:
- Verification coverage philosophy and implementation guidelines
- The anatomy of the various coverage metrics and what they provide
- Ten vital guidelines that help you to identify the metrics that matter at various stages of your verification flow
- How to master coverage targets and understand the approaches with the most impact on your verification efforts
- How coverage metrics help you determine if verification is complete and what potential risks remain
Sound good? Sign up here.