There’s still time to register for CDNLive!, which is being held on March 13 and 14 at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, California so let me give you a few numbers to whet your appetite: 40nm, 32nm, 28nm, 20nm, 14nm. Presentations at CDNLive! will provide successful strategies for working at each of these process nodes.
- Samsung will be discussing In-Design DFM for 32/28nm
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES will be discussing a 28nm design flow for analog and mixed-signal designs
- ARM will be discussing a 22nm SOI test chip done in collaboration with IBM
- IBM will be discussing the impact of double patterning at 20nm and 14nm
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES will discuss parasitic extraction at 20nm
- TI will discuss 28nm timing signoff
- CSR will discuss variability due to layout-dependent effects at 40nm and 28nm
- Cadence will also be discussing double patterning at 20nm
There’s still time to register! Click here.