Last week at DVCon, Cadence sponsored a low-power-themed lunch with the promise “Earn Your Degree in the Low-Power Arts and Sciences.” The panel consisted of:
- Qi Wang, technical marketing group director, Cadence
- Ruggero Castagnetti, distinguished engineer, LSI Corp.
- Sushma Honnavara Prasad, design engineer, Broadcom
- Fred Jen, engineering director, Qualcomm
- Erich Marschner, product manager for low power verification, Mentor Graphics
I was there shooting guerilla video and could not take notes (seems like that happened frequently to me last week), so I will just refer you to Richard Goering’s excellent blog post on the topic. Worth reading.
Here’s a video recap of the panel shot with Joe Hupcey III interviewing Pete Hardee who moderated the panel: