Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- Wolfson Microelectronics jams three 32-bit DSPs into an audio codec. Mixed-signal SoC and Silicon Realization walk in audio form
- 3D Thursday: Altera adds Avago MicroPOD optical interconnects to FPGA package to handle bidirectional 100Gbps Ethernet
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- 3D Thursday (Leap Year edition): Raspberry Pi now on sale, Feb 29
- How about a quick and easy guide to ARM Cortex processor cores? Got one for you from ARM TechCon 2011
- ISQED: Why does a trailing-edge digital IC process = a leading-edge analog IC process? TI’s Dr. Venu Menon lays bare the secrets of the analog IC business
- Agilent knocks one out of the park with new, low-cost line of digital scopes—a very competitive entry into the low-end DSO market and a perfect example of EDA360 design using end-to-end design and apps.
- Friday Video: Buy the guts of a GoPro 1080p video camera for $159.95 from Sparkfun Electronics
- Collaboration is key to making DFM work at 28nm and below
- 3D Thursday: Raspberry Pi Foundation’s $25 ARM board boots Linux using stacked DRAM
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Ada
I’ve mentioned Jack Ganssle many, many times before. In my opinion, he knows more about software quality, and how to get it than anyone else in the business that I know. He’s just written a picture-perfect characterization of C. It’s … Continue reading →