Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- The DDR4 SDRAM spec and SoC design. What do we know now?
- Friday Video: Quadcopter version of flying aircraft carrier from Avengers movie
- Friday Video: Webcam + Open-source video code + Arduino Uno microcontroller board + pan/tilt servo make automated face-tracker, prove the power of an apps-centric world
- Need really big FPGAs? Xilinx will be taking the “3D” route for initial Virtex 7 parts
- Freescale starts sampling $0.49 Kinetis L microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor core
- Where is the mainstream IC process technology today? 28nm? 40nm? 65nm?
- 3-processor SoC for digital still cameras incorporates an ARM 1136J-S RISC processor core plus separate image and video processors
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Cortex-A5
Thanks to LinkedIn ARM Based Group community manager Stephan Cadene, we’ve got several pointers to useful documents describing many aspects of the ARM Cortex-A15 processor core. This is all in preparation for many discussions of the ARM Cortex-A15 processor taking … Continue reading