Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- Qualcomm renames existing ARM-based Snapdragon mobile application processors and provides future roadmap
- ARM Cortex-A15—does this processor IP core need a new category…Superstar IP?
- Friday Video: Want the basics of PCB design in 45 minutes? Dave Jones delivers yet again with a free tutorial.
- On-chip ARM Cortex-M3 processor provides security for AppliedMicro’s PowerPC-based PacketPro Embedded Processor
- Xilinx Vivado Design Suite brings SoC design style to advanced-node FPGA development
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Friday Video: Quadcopter version of flying aircraft carrier from Avengers movie
- ARM unveils 64-bit v8 architecture at ARM TechCon 2011
- 3D Week: Wide I/O SDRAM, Network on Chip, Multicore, TSV, Asynchronous Logic—3D SoC stack from CEA-Leti and ST-Ericsson hits all the advanced notes. Can you say “Tour de Force”?
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: Lockheed-Martin
As part of this week’s DVCon event being held in Silicon Valley, the EDAC Emerging Companies Committee sponsored a really intense and well-attended evening panel on hardware/software codesign. The effervescent Paul McLellan moderated the panel. (If you’ve not read his book, … Continue reading