Search EDA360 Insider
- A head-to-head comparison of the ARM Cortex-M4 and –M0 processor cores by Jack Ganssle
- Friday Video: SoC in tiny 500mg backpack transforms cockroach into radio-controlled exploration vehicle
- Friday Video: A different kind of fab with some very, very cool machines
- Friday Video: Get the latest skinny on the IPC-2581 open interchange standard for PCB design
- Smartphones: Where PCIe has not gone before—but will. Sooner rather than later.
EDA360 Tag Cloud2.5D 3D 3D IC 20nm 28nm 32nm 40nm Agilent Altera AMD Analog Android Apple ARM ARM architecture ARM Cortex-A15 ASIC Broadcom Cadence Canon Cortex Cortex-A15 Cortex-M0 DAC Dave Jones DDR3 DDR4 Double Patterning EDA EDPS Field-programmable gate array FinFET Flash Flash memory FPGA Freescale Freescale Semiconductor GlobalFoundries Google IBM Intel IP iPad iPhone JEDEC Jim Hogan Kinect Linux Low Power Lytro microcontroller Micron Microsoft Mixed Signal Multi-core processor Nvidia OrCAD pcb Printed circuit board Qualcomm Robot Samsung SDRAM Snapdragon SoC STMicroelectronics SystemC Texas Instruments TI TSMC USB verification video Wide I/O Xilinx
- Xilinx Zynq EPPs based on two ARM Cortex-A9s create a new category that fits in among SoCs, FPGAs, and microcontrollers
- 39 low-cost boards for embedded Linux application development starting with Raspberry Pi. Want the list?
- Qualcomm renames existing ARM-based Snapdragon mobile application processors and provides future roadmap
- ARM Cortex-A15—does this processor IP core need a new category…Superstar IP?
- Ingenious architectural features allow ST to extract maximum performance from new microcontroller family based on ARM Cortex-M4. Cost: less than 6 bucks in 1000s
- Want a peek at a possible Qualcomm 3D IC roadmap?
- Friday Video: Want the basics of PCB design in 45 minutes? Dave Jones delivers yet again with a free tutorial.
- Where is the mainstream IC process technology today? 28nm? 40nm? 65nm?
- Two more low-cost dev boards based on the ARM Cortex-M4 with 1Mbyte of Flash, 192Kbytes of RAM: $15.57 and up
- On-chip ARM Cortex-M3 processor provides security for AppliedMicro’s PowerPC-based PacketPro Embedded Processor
Download the EDA360 Vision Paper here:
Tag Archives: SSD
How Skyera developed the 44Tbyte, enterprise-class Skyhawk SSD from the ground up. A System Realization story.
I rarely get to tell an in-depth System Realization story like this one. The development of the 44Tbyte, enterprise-class Skyhawk SSD starts with a clear picture of the objective—build an enterprise-class, solid-state storage server using commercial MLC (multi-level cell) NAND … Continue reading
An annual panel that now traditionally closes the Flash Memory Summit (held last week in Santa Clara, CA) is Andy Marken’s “Top 10 things you need to know about NAND Flash.” It’s a great way to sum up the events … Continue reading
Eric Kao, Chairperson and CEO of MemoRight, spoke at the Flash Memory Summit today with a somewhat unusual keynote for this normally hardware-fixated audience. He suggested that the industry exploit the inherent parallelism inside of solid-state drives (SSDs) by writing … Continue reading